Minor in Chemistry
The minor in chemistry is designed primarily for undergraduates majoring in other areas of science who seek degree recognition for their background in chemistry. The minor requires that students add an additional 15 credits of chemistry coursework above that normally required for their major.
Minors can be declared through the College of Liberal Arts & Sciences Online Program Change Portal.
- Organic (2443, 2444, and Laboratory 2445)
- Analytical (Quantitative 3332)
As well as one course from the following list:
- Inorganic Chemistry (3210)
- Physical Chemistry (3563)
- Polymeric Materials (3661)
- Advanced Organic (3442W)
- Instrumental Analysis (3334)