Students and families interested in the Chemistry Department can visit UConn through a campus tour. Students interested in meeting with a representative from the Chemistry Department should contact Undergraduate Academic Advisor Jill Grakowsky to make arrangements.
Students that receive a score of a 4 or a 5 on the College Board AP Examination test will receive 8.00 UConn credits (the equivalent of CHEM 1127Q and 1128Q). For more information, consult Undergraduate Admissions.
If you earn a grade of C or higher in your Early College Experience (ECE) course, you will have 8.00 equivalent credits applied toward your UConn transcript. For more information, consult the Early College Experience Program.

Connecticut Transfer Credits: In-state transfer course equivalencies can be found via Undergraduate Admission's Transfer Course Equivalencies Tool. Undergraduate Transfer Admissions is ultimately responsible for transfer credit evaluation.

Out-of-State Transfer Credits: Out-of-state courses must be reviewed by a representative from each department. Please contact Chemistry Associate Professor Nicholas Leadbeater for more information.