Joint Appointee, Professor
- Postdoctoral Study: Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Ph.D. Washington State University
- Biochemical, biophysical, and mutational analysis of virus assembly, especially of the thermodynamics of capsid assembly and maturation reactions.
- The role of the two SecA homologs in protein export in Mycobacterium tuberculosis.
- Protein folding in vivo and in vitro. Interaction of folding intermediates with molecular chaperones.
|Mailing Address||University of Connecticut|
91 N. Eagleville Rd
Storrs, CT 06269
|Office Location||BSP 206|