Associate Professor, Geosciences
- Turner Postdoctoral Fellow (University of Michigan)
- Bateman Postdoctoral Fellow (Yale University)
- Ph.D. Stanford University 2007
- M.S. Dartmouth College 2001
- B.A. Dartmouth College 1999
Stable Isotope Biogeochemistry: Stable isotopic analysis of organic and inorganic materials. Present research projects include work on long-term changes in atmospheric CO2, isotopic tracing of organic molecular biomarkers, isotopic fractionation during biosynthesis of cell components and degradation in sediments, and identification and stable isotopic analysis of biomarkers in ancient sediments.